A blog about writers and what happens in the streets all over the world. Focusing mainly on tags and throw-ups, caligraphic scribles and tagged stickers.
Tags , throw-ups and graffiti, in general, are seen as vandalism by the society we live in. We do not dispute that. We merely take pictures of what we see around us. And, that we like.
Please, do not use any of the photos for any commercial activity. If you wish to do so, contact us and we will provide you with the contact of the individual who took that picture.
We do not condone any activities shown in the pictures. We do not encourage anyone to engage on any activity deemed criminal by any agent\common person of the state\society they live in.
If you want to re-publish any of the pictures feel free. But, state your source. If you want a specific picture to be removed, get in touch with us and we will not remove it.
What is writalism:
writ·er [rahy-ter] noun
- a person who commits his or her thoughts, ideas, etc., to writing: an expert letter writer.
- (in a piece of writing) the author (used as a circumlocution for “I,” “me,” “my,” etc.): The writer wishes to state….
- a person who writes or is able to write.
van.da.lism [van-dl-iz-uh m] noun
- deliberately mischievous or malicious destruction or damage of property: vandalism of public buildings.
- the conduct or spirit characteristic of the Vandals.
- a vandalic act.
Send your flicks to: firstname.lastname@example.org and get nothing in return.